PEST CONTROLCrickets (also known as “true crickets”), of the family Gryllidae, are insects related to bush crickets, and, more distantly, to grasshoppers.
Crickets: Pest Control
Crickets can be an extremely annoying pest, swarming during your summer barbecues or getting into your home and being noisy. Crickets can ruin not just your home but your health and happiness. You need someone you can trust to get rid of and control your cricket infestation for good. Bugs Anonymous is a family owned and operated pest control company that has been exterminating crickets for over 40 years in the Northern Illinois area.
If you think you have a cricket problem call Bugs Anonymous today to schedule a free home inspection. Once you contact Bugs Anonymous for cricket extermination, our pest free commitment begins with a complete inspection of your home, structure, or property by one of our state certified Bugs Anonymous Technicians. We will identify if you have crickets, determine the source of the infestation, and work with you on a customized solution utilizing the most advanced cricket removal procedures that are completely safe for the environment. At Bugs Anonymous we will work endlessly to eradicate and exterminate your cricket problem. Call us today at 630- 529-7216 for your free inspection.
Learn More About Crickets
Two Easy Ways To Identify A Cricket Infestation
- The most common way homeowners identify they have a cricket problem is by hearing them. Male crickets, attempting to attract mates, will rub their wings together making that familiar cricket noise.
- Seeing crickets in your living space or in your yard.
Pests Commonly Confused with Crickets
Cockroaches might be mistaken for crickets due to similar size and color.
What Do Crickets Look Like?
- House crickets measure between 3/4 and 7/8-inch in length. They are light, yellowish-brown in color and exhibit three dark bands atop their heads.
- Field crickets are brown or black in color and can grow to measure more than one inch in length.
- House crickets will attack paper, damage silk, woolens, fruits, and vegetables, all kinds of foods, and even rubber. However, unless large numbers are present, such damage is usually minor.
- Field crickets prefer to live outside, feeding on plants, but will come inside if food sources dry up or there or unfavorable extremes in temperatures. Field crickets are often attracted to lighted areas at night. Thus, problems with crickets can be lessened by turning off these lights during periods when crickets are numerous, or at least manipulating lights so the crickets are less bothersome.
How Do You Get Crickets?
Crickets will enter your house for the same reason you do; seeking food and shelter.
Reasons To Treat Your Cricket Problem Immediately
- Crickets can damage silk, woolens, paper, fruits and vegetables.
- Crickets will keep you up at night with their incessant noise
REQUEST YOUR FREE CRICKET INSPECTION NOW – CALL 630-529-7216
Our Pest Control Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. If crickets return after our initial treatments we will return and retreat your property at with no additional charge for six months. We have confidence that our over 40 years of experience allows us to deliver exceptional quality and effective service. Our reputation is important to us so we do our very best to provide service and results you can expect from professionals. You will be glad you called us first.
Cricket Removal: About Bugs Anonymous
At Bugs Anonymous, we are a family owned company that has been in the pest control business for more than 40 years. We specialize in Cricket Control, Cricket Extermination and Pest Control in Northern IL. What sets us apart from our competitors is there are no contracts to sign and no long term commitments necessary. In addition, we use low odor chemicals. We offer our clients a six-month guarantee and if we have to come around again, we will not charge you to do another treatment of any area re-infested within six months of the initial treatment. Call Bugs Anonymous today at 630 529-7216. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Don’t Delay: Call Us Today at 630-529-7216