PEST CONTROLHouse Rats are small animals with strong bodies, short limbs and long tails. House Rats are the largest group of mammals.
If you’re in need of house rats control services, here is a way, our team will prevent this by taking some effective treatments with least impact on the environment.
Rat and Mice Removal: Pest Control
A rat, mice (rodent) infestation can mean big problems for a homeowner. Both rats and mice carry serious diseases that can be transmitted to humans. They can also introduce disease-carrying parasites such as fleas, lice, and ticks into your home.
Rats and mice can ruin not just your home but your health and happiness. You need someone you can trust to get rid of and control your rodent infestation for good. Bugs Anonymous is a family owned and operated pest control company that has been exterminating rodents for over 40 years in the Northern Illinois area.
If you think you have a rat or mice problem call Bugs Anonymous today to schedule a free home inspection. Once you contact Bugs Anonymous for rat and mice extermination, our pest free commitment begins with a complete inspection of your home, structure, or property by one of our state certified Bugs Anonymous Technicians. We will identify if you have rodents, determine the source of the infestation, and work with you on a customized solution utilizing the most advanced rat and mice removal procedures that are completely safe for the environment. At Bugs Anonymous we will work endlessly to eradicate and exterminate your rodent problem. Call us today at 630- 529-7216 for your free inspection
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Rodent Infestation
- Seeing a rodent in your living space
- Hearing rats or mice in the walls
- Finding droppings, and always finding them in the same location. Rat droppings are larger than mice. Reference the life-size drawing of mouse and rat feces.
Pests Commonly Confused with Rodents
Rats and mice are often confused for one another. The easiest way to distinguish between the two are by size; rats are much larger than mice.
What Do Rodents Look Like?
- Rats: The most common rat is the Norway Rat. This rat is brown, heavy-bodied, six to eight inches long, with small eyes and ears and a blunt nose. It’s tail is shorter than its head and body. Its fur is shaggy.
- Mice: The House Mouse is the most common pest mouse. It is small and slender, three to four inches long, with large ears, small eyes and a pointed nose. It’s fur is light brown or light gray.
- Rats: Rats nest in underground burrows from which they enter buildings in search of food. They are a year long pest but are most active in the Fall and Winter when they seek out warmth and food.
- Mice: Mice invade the home seeking food, water and warmth. They are most active during the Fall and Winter months, and once established will not leave unless forced out. Without mouse control intervention, one pair of mice may produce 200 offspring in four months.
How Do You Get Rodents?
All rodents will invade the home in search of food, water, and shelter. It doesn’t take much to leave yourself vulnerable to a rat our mouse getting in as they can squeeze through even a ¼ inch hole.
Hazards of Not Treating a Rat or Mice Infestation
Reasons To Treat Your Rodent Problem Immediately
- Rats and mice can spread a number of serious diseases including salmonella and meningitis. These are spread through their droppings, bites, and their contamination of food. They can also carry fleas, ticks, and lice which transmit diseases of their own.
- These rodents will chew threw your home as they build their nests, create tunnels, and search for food.
- Rats and mice reproduce quickly, producing anywhere from 6 to a dozen babies with each pregnancy. If left unchecked their numbers can quickly enter the hundreds. Don’t get caught off-guard with a rodent infestation in your home. Contact Bugs Anonymous today for your free home inspection at 630-529-7216.
REQUEST YOUR FREE RAT & MICE INSPECTION NOW – CALL 630-529-7216
Mice Removal / Rat Removal: Our Pest Control Guarantee
Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. If rats or mice return after our initial treatments we will return and retreat your property at with no additional charge for six months. We have confidence that our over 40 years of experience allows us to deliver exceptional quality and effective service. Our reputation is important to us so we do our very best to provide service and results you can expect from professionals. You will be glad you called us first.
Rat Removal / Mice Removal / Rodent Removal: About Bugs Anonymous
At Bugs Anonymous, we are a family owned company that has been in the pest control business for more than 40 years. We specialize in Rodent Control, Rodent Extermination and Pest Control in Northern IL. What sets us apart from our competitors is there are no contracts to sign and no long term commitments necessary. In addition, we use low odor chemicals. We offer our clients a six-month guarantee and if we have to come around again, we will not charge you to do another treatment of any area re-infested within six months of the initial treatment. Call Bugs Anonymous today at 630 529-7216. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Don’t Delay: Call Us Today at 630-529-7216